Complete Closet Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. When the party you referred to us signs a contract to install a new organization system of their choice, we’ll send you a $250 reward.
Because each of our products is made to order from high-quality materials, the time between when you order and when we install your organization solutions depends on a few factors: what kind of items you store there, how large the space is, and how many custom-sized sections we’re installing.
Here’s a general timeline of our process from order to installation:
- Order received: Once the order is placed, it can take up to 10 weeks for our manufacturers in Phoenix, AZ, and Burlington, Canada, to make all the materials and send them to us.
- Detailed quality check: After they’ve arrived, our team will carefully check the materials and prepare them for installation before calling you to confirm your installation day availability.
Installation day: Our team will arrive at your home with all the necessary tools. We can install one to two closet systems in a single day.
Yes. We provide 3D renderings of organizational solutions discussed at our in-person meeting. Once you love the 3D renderings and are ready to order, we’ll provide you with a contract to sign.
Yes! We specialize in creating custom organizational solutions for oddly shaped and tight spaces, including small closets, pantries, laundry rooms, mudrooms, and unique spaces like coffee bars.
Yes, and the additional steps we take to protect your home and investments don’t stop there. Additionally, we:
- Wear booties over our shoes
- Lay dropcloths
- Make any additional necessary cuts outside
- Clean up after the job is done
We also never subcontract. Every expert installer who enters your home is part of our team.
Of course! Our expert installers provide complimentary design consultations. We’ll discuss your goals and vision for the space, present custom solutions with estimated prices, and answer any additional questions you have.
We’re proud to offer a lifetime warranty on all of our cabinetry. If any cabinets fail during normal use, we’ll replace them free of charge.
We offer flexible financing options that meet your needs so that you don’t have to wait to enjoy your newly organized space.